Submit your order securely to us via this web site. Visit us again after you have placed your order to easily track your shipment and view order history. You can even choose to pick up your order in the store at no additional cost!back to top
Parkland College Bookstore is happy to offer a shipping service to our customers and strive to ship your order within 24 - 48 hours from receipt of your order. All of our shipments are professionally packed to ensure the safety of your items in route.
On average, an order being delivered within Illinois will be received within 2-4 working days. Out of state orders take 5-7 days. During August or December, delivery time may take longer.
Ground shipping is $ 15.00 for the 1st book + $ 1.00 for each additional book. Call for Next Day Air, 2-Day Air or Overseas Shipping Fees.
Most products purchased from this site may be returned, within 25 days of shipment, for a full refund. Exceptions to this policy include textbooks, media (music, video games, software) which is not shrink wrapped, and customized products. The textbook return guidelines are dependent on when the purchase is made. Please contact us if you have a question about returning a textbook. Customized products which are non-returnable include clothing with monograms, custom published materials (such as course readers or syllabi), and artwork which is printed, matted, or framed based on your order. Defective or incorrectly shipped product may also be returned during this same time period. To be eligible for a full refund, products must be in new condition and must be returned with all pieces originally shipped as well as the original box in which the product was shipped. Product that is not defective must be returned unopened. (Do not remove shrink wrap from product that is to be returned.) Please check packing list for return address information.
FALL TERM REFUND DEADLINES:
2 WEEKS from the first day of the class for which the book was purchased
- All returns must be accompanied by a CASH REGISTER RECEIPT showing purchase for the current term.
- Books must be returned in "perfect" condition, free from writing, water damage, torn or creased pages or cover.
- Packages must be returned with ALL components, i.e., disks, CDs, study guides, etc.
- You may be required to show proof of current enrollment or withdrawal from the course for which the book was purchased.
- Books must be returned within the following time frames:
Two weeks from the first day of classes for the term for which it was purchased.
COURSES LESS THAN SIXTEEN WEEKS:
One week from the first day of classes for the term for which it was purchased.
- Rented textbooks may be refunded for full rental fees within the time limit and in accordance to the above terms. Rented textbooks returned AFTER the Textbook Refund Deadline will not be eligible for a refund of any rental fees; however, they can be turned in any time after the refund deadline until the last day of that term's classes to avoid being charged replacement costs. Policy and deadlines are printed on your cash register receipt.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE DURING THE LAST TWO WEEKS OF THE CURRENT TERM. (This includes the week of finals.)
ITEMS NOT RETURNABLE
Supplies * Trade books * Clothing * Gifts * Software